Δευτέρα 5 Νοεμβρίου 2018

He's Calling

FRANK MARINO and MAHOGANY RUSH - He's Calling (Greek subs)




The fantastic Frank Marino,one of the worlds greatest musicians and an Orthodox Christian playing perhaps the most rowdy and jamming song for JESUS ever.......From the superb album "Eye Of The Storm" (2000)...

Above the highest clouds as far as I can see
Beyond the tallest mountains and from within the sea
Upon the wind that blows in from I don't know where

He's callin'

Among the sons of men and daughters of a generation cold
I see a longing pain and misery of old
But in my soul I know they're never alone

He's callin

To the lonely
The only way to go home
Is to go home
To the broken
He's spoken… "Won't you come home?"
"Won't you come home?"

But in your soul you know you're never alone

He's callin'

You're never alone…

He's callin'

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...