Δευτέρα 10 Δεκεμβρίου 2018

Roy Buchanan-The Messiah Will Come Again



Just a smile, just a glance The Prince of Darkness He just walked past There's been a lot of people And they've had a lot to say But this time, I'm gonna tell it my way There was a town,  There was a strange little town, they called "The World" It was a lonely, lonely little town 'Til one day a stranger appeared And their hearts rejoiced, and the sad little town was happy again But there were some that doubted; they disbelieved, so they (mocked/marked) him And that stranger, he went away Now the sad little town that was sad yesterday It's a lot sadder today I walked in a lot of places I never should've been But I know that the Messiah, he will come again

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...