Κυριακή 1 Ιουνίου 2014

Lord... Hold My Hand


Lord... Hold My Hand (Tiffany's Lullaby)
Where am I?
Where am I?
Is this some kind of a bad dream? 
Tell me, someone please tell me what had happened?
Why is it so cold and dark? Here I am. Lost. Scare... 
Alone by myself.

Is this how it suppose to end? 
Where is my happily ever after? 
Why does it have to end this way? I wish... 
I wish I had an answer... 
Please, someone? Please answer me?

Here I am,
Here I am,
Broken, shattered, no one to turn to,
Only if You could hear me, my Lord,
Please Lord; is this something I need to go through?
I don't want this. Please bring me back,
My family is waiting; I don't want them to be sad.

What have I done to deserve this?
This is all too fast, too difficult to make sense,
Too frightening to understand,

Lord if you could only answer me,
Please, please... Lord...

Hold My Hand,
My Jesus,
Hold My Hand,
Dear Lord,

Hold My Hand,
My Saviour,
Hold My Hand,
And please... never let it go,
For You is my only Hope.

My dear child,
My dear child,
It is not a dream; you are safe here with Me,
Don't be afraid, Open your eyes,
Here in my Kingdom,
My Angels had grown a little more.

Thank you Lord, Now that I am able to see the Light,
Praise you Lord, Now that I am free,
All the pains I went through, all the questions I asked, 
It doesn't matter anymore, now that I am here with You.
But... 

To my dearest Mum & Dad, 
My sweet loving Brothers, 
I love you all and please don't cry, 
For I know now, I am truly loved,
I'll always be in your hearts, 
So as you all were in mine.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...